Re-process all your fines either from your Mill’s baghouse or Secondary Cyclone and feed chips direct back in to the Mill in the same batch.
Using a special screw profile, barrel temperatures and side feeder; Xtrutech can demonstrate the recycling of 100% fines or any percentage of fines, preblended into a premix formulation.
Overtake competitors with innovative solutions that distinguish you as a leader in the industry, focussed on efficiency and improvement, by turning your out of spec product into resources and avoid landfill fees and taxation on unnecessary waste.
Participate in new solutions on sustainable environmental practices.
• 99% yield meaning a saving in raw materials
• Automatic control via XTS HMI optional.
• Vented hopper included
• Manufactured from 304 quality grade Stainless Steel.
• Front plate and feed tube are jacketed for water cooling.
• Support table with location slide and locks plus safety switches.
• Inverter drive and controls in a separate remote electrical panel
• Efficient use of materials resulting in minimal waste
• Reduction in landfill costs as more raw materials are utilised for production.
• The recycling of up to 100% of fines.
- • 99% yield meaning a saving in raw materials
- • Automatic control via XTS HMI optional.
- • Vented hopper included
- • Manufactured from 304 quality grade Stainless Steel.
- • Front plate and feed tube are jacketed for water cooling.
- • Support table with location slide and locks plus safety switches.
- • Inverter drive and controls in a separate remote electrical panel
- • Efficient use of materials resulting in minimal waste
- • Reduction in landfill costs as more raw materials are utilised for production.
- • The recycling of up to 100% of fines.
Xtrutech through the use of process trials and innovative design, have compiled a method of Fines Reprocessing that allows for the feeding of up to a 100% of fines. Both cost effective and sustainable the advantages of this process are numerous. Reduction of landfill fees and taxation are but some of the few rewards of the Xtrutech Fines Reprocessing system, with the most substantial benefit been the 99% yield rate, resulting in huge raw material savings.
Our systems are user friendly, easy to maintain and engineered with xcellence. To explore which possibilities are most suitable to your goals and requirements, please refer to our contact section in the main menu, to get in touch with our engineers.
- Reduction of storage costs
- Auto purge and hibernation mode when no feed / product available.
- Based on an XTS56 line output of 1,000 kg/hr, a 100-150 kg/hr of recycling chips go back into the mill.
Other manufacturers- services
Our services are a tailored experience from training in machine operation, to guidance in process optimisation. We help to evaluate upgrades, assess refurbishments and repairs with ease and expertise.Learn more
With our experienced team of engineers and technicians we can give a personalised and more direct service, with strong communication and a better understanding of what you, as the customer, require to realise the potential of your XTS extruder.Learn more
Xtrutech service contracts
Xtrutech offers exceptional, customised service contracts based around your KPI’s, directed to monitor and improve productivity and to reduce overall down time. Our Xtrucare service contacts enable you to maximise production time and to manage your cash flow effectively.Learn more
Xtrutech provides a versatile range of laboratory equipment, designed to engage the full potential of your extruder, our ancillary equipment range specialises in the improvement and efficiency of lab and R&D machines in particular.Learn More